Studio de cinéma [RP-Dofus-Brumaire] Index du Forum
Studio de cinéma [RP-Dofus-Brumaire] Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

une partie vidéos?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Studio de cinéma [RP-Dofus-Brumaire] Index du Forum -> Accueil du Studio -> Vos questions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Nain
Acteur

MessagePosté le: Dim 12 Oct - 22:26 (2008)    Sujet du message: une partie vidéos? Répondre en citant

pourquoi ne pas faire une section pour présenter les vidéos déjà existantes?

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 12 Oct - 22:26 (2008)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Génépi
Producteur

MessagePosté le: Dim 12 Oct - 22:55 (2008)    Sujet du message: une partie vidéos? Répondre en citant

Parce que pour l'instant il n'y a aucun film de sorti.

meade201201
Groupie

MessagePosté le: Lun 4 Jan - 16:35 (2010)    Sujet du message: une partie vidéos? Répondre en citant

"I'm here to talk to you a fax server little bit today about a standalone fax machine as opposed to the software you can get to use your study Chinese in Shanghai computer as a fax. Now this is not really a question that I can chinese course shanghai answer for you it depends on everyones specific needs and what technology is available to you, also theres a space question but remember youll need to always Chinese Language Schools in Shanghai printout documents. Most of todays fax machines are also laser printers . 

SMILER45
Groupie

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Aoû - 04:10 (2010)    Sujet du message: This is the life Répondre en citant

Nain a écrit:

Suddenly I do not know what to say, perhaps really tired and wanted to stay under the heavy footsteps. Life's cumbersome to find themselves unable to tired. Perhaps the future is unknown, I do not want to free the imagination, as annoying. When a person has experienced extraordinary life, World of Warcraft Power leveling you turn around you will think of it? If you do not know, then I can tell you: nice to live ... ... ... ...
    In a big crowd, a few friends and you can encounter. Several people in that they listen to your legendary life?
    When you love when the field Shiyi, how would you do it! Will find friends to talk too! Or his life in that the pitch-dark night alone silently withstanding the pain and sad? That noisy bar or in their own pot were drunk then?
    Remember, when you lost love, do not alone Ying Kang, I remember looking for friends to tell or talk. Try not to be left alone, and friends can visit this shopping. The most important thing is not to indulge alcohol, Do not be silly, what an unhappy drunk Solutions ah! That is a lie, it hurt the liver of lung injury, and that stupid from time to do Oh! But also to make stupid! People living alive, he should afford to put down and have to force yourself to fit. If you own is not cruel, then people will be more cruel to you. Which fall which climb up, then pat suit, shakes, and then dashing to say: cool will be a.
    Things do not spent too seriously, as to who is right, we all look in the eyes. The world of big, full of wonders. Heart relaxed, want to open, and put down. Everything is good, not because the final did not go away with the brooding, to willfully damage. Only a sincere prayer that with your blessing each other, so that we will not feel regret. I think we all know this truth were destined not it! Looking back five years for a present to each other is fate. What is the result not many will know, but I believe many people focus on the process. That is, we often say: not for ever and ever, just to have. Perhaps many people think that this is a self-comfort,Tera power level  I have no objection. Because "no were destined," the final outcome are so realistic and cruel. You may only choose this way of self-comfort, can emerge from the grief, then why not do it!
    The road of life is still very long, lost, please do not go to a souvenir. It as this life the best memories! Now have, please I'll treasure. Because this is your past life in this life amendment to the immortal, please use your next life to this life Haohao De care, understanding, tolerance around your partner. Endless love, love a love in the end, please, never give up

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 12:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: une partie vidéos?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Studio de cinéma [RP-Dofus-Brumaire] Index du Forum -> Accueil du Studio -> Vos questions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange