Studio de cinéma [RP-Dofus-Brumaire] Index du Forum
Studio de cinéma [RP-Dofus-Brumaire] Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

[Film 2] La princesse de Brumaire (avec la participation exceptionelle de kit !) [Action/Romantique]

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Studio de cinéma [RP-Dofus-Brumaire] Index du Forum -> Le Studio -> Niouzes, films en préparation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Génépi
Producteur

MessagePosté le: Dim 12 Oct - 21:42 (2008)    Sujet du message: [Film 2] La princesse de Brumaire (avec la participation exceptionelle de kit !) [Action/Romantique] Répondre en citant

LA PRINCESSE:

Format: On verra

Synopsis: kit, riche princesse, se fait prendre en otage par le Chêne Mou lors d'une récolte de champignons dans la forêt des Abraknydes. Un jeune homme courageux vient à sa recherche.
Acteurs:

-1/1 kit Mr. Green
-1/1 Personnage quelconque (moi)
-0/1 Sadida
-0/4 figurants Sadida

(No need que votre main soit de ces classes, vous pouvez vous recréer un personnage)

Le recrutement est ouvert.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 12 Oct - 21:42 (2008)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Nain
Acteur

MessagePosté le: Dim 12 Oct - 22:11 (2008)    Sujet du message: [Film 2] La princesse de Brumaire (avec la participation exceptionelle de kit !) [Action/Romantique] Répondre en citant

nain aurait tellement aimé jouer le personnage quelconque dans cette histoire ....

Génépi
Producteur

MessagePosté le: Dim 12 Oct - 22:58 (2008)    Sujet du message: [Film 2] La princesse de Brumaire (avec la participation exceptionelle de kit !) [Action/Romantique] Répondre en citant

Le personnage quelconque est en fait la personne qui modifie les fichiers du jeu pour se transformer en CM. Il est optimal que ce soit le caméraman, comme seul lui peut voir les modifs.

Faudrait que je demande l'autorisation aux daives u_u

meade201201
Groupie

MessagePosté le: Lun 4 Jan - 16:33 (2010)    Sujet du message: YEAH Répondre en citant

I have a lovely bedroom. syogra There is a bed in my bedroom. There is a desk near my bed.  termo masajeador automaticoThere is a pink doll on my bed. I sleep with it every night. There is a big window in my bedroom.  cama de masaje termicosThe yellow lamp is on my desk .Every evening, I do my homework under the lamp. I have a big shelf in my bedroom. There are many books on the shelf.  syogratermal masaj yataklariI like reading very much. Do you like reading? You can borrow the books from me if you like.  yesim tasi yataklari  You can also come to my home and play with me.My bedroom is so nice.  termal masaj yatagiI love it.

SMILER45
Groupie

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Aoû - 04:14 (2010)    Sujet du message: I want a "quiet" Répondre en citant

meade201201 a écrit:

When a person I always think: how did I had? Why am I so panic and anxiety? It was lonely? I try to listen to voice of the soul, it tells me "I need the quiet."
    I know, ultimately, a city noise and noisy. Since when do not know, I'm tired of this life. Car whistle, the train's roar, the crowd's noisy, children crying, nagging mothers, broken porcelain ...... all this makes me not stand, I could go insane. How I want a world only belongs to me, quietly, quietly.World of Warcraft Gold  However, this will never become a reality. My best moment, always in a dream. Dream scene, the world's a brilliant silence. There, carefree, casual happy, always hear the voice of clutter. At that moment I knew, this is the life I want. I would rather never do wake up, really want to always stay in this dream world!
    I am afraid to see, because the dream of a beautiful city in the early morning arrival fragmented. Dream finish always wake up, the reality of helplessness as inevitable. In short, everything does not matter, I need quiet ... ... I want to see if somewhere in life have left a beautiful and elegant things ... ...
    My world will always be shrouded in noise, my heart only I can understand. I abandoned the reality, not the pursuit of temptation, not the pursuit of fresh, not excitement, I just find a quiet moment → I belong to that faint trace of quiet.
    If there are opportunities and "quiet" encounter, I would never release it. I need it, it makes my life full of beautiful,Tera gold  happy and beautiful.
    I want my quiet life, want to do I like to do and I need to do. I do not want anyone around. I do not want to hurt anyone, do not want to make life difficult for anyone. It was my choice to pursue a quiet life at any cost.

hulin011
Groupie

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Aoû - 05:56 (2011)    Sujet du message: nfl jersey online Répondre en citant

Falcon's Detroit Lions Jerseys defense this season, ham striker aba has completed 12 times, although he tackled kill Green Bay Packers Jerseys banged up, but still will give Boris is expected to bring Discount NFL Jerseys some trouble. Another falcon's Angle WeiGeRui moose and security guard Moore has been done 5 times copy section, Boris in passing should be nfl jerseys Sale carefullyBeijing time, December 18, 9:40 points, guangdong sports and sina sports will be shown live on Atlanta falcons and the New Orleans saints game.This is two of the best of the nl team directly to fight for it, as pro bowl jerseys long as falcon, a win at home to they can clinch nl champion, and get in the playoffs at home advantage. And the saints also hope that in the last two weeks for better position, the two teams goal is the super bowl, this is a championship game, must be very wonderful other. Click here to nfl shop coupon code access sina video live page.

hulin011
Groupie

MessagePosté le: Jeu 18 Aoû - 09:25 (2011)    Sujet du message: nfl jersey online Répondre en citant

Can someone please Cheap blue Women's Jermichael Finley Green Bay Packers Jersey on sale explain to me how taking names off of jerseys will make local kids want to play at Maryland?I get it, Edsall is putting his stamp Cheap Casey Hampton Pittsburgh Steelers Jersey on the Maryland program. And it’s easy to see why Maryland athletic When is the pro bowl 2012 director Kevin Anderson, formerly of Army, likes this guy so much. But he can’t be serious.Most recruits will be indifferent toward the changes, but four- and Where is the super bowl five-star recruits who want to wear diamonds in their ears and have their names show up on national television might think differently.His old-timey tactics will help him take control of the Youth NFL Jersey team -- and if he has success like he did at Connecticut, he will keep control of it -- but taking away do-rags, neck beards and last names won’t help him in recruiting. Wins, conference nfl shop promotional code crowns and big bowl games will, though, so Edsall should probably just focus on that.Your turn: What kind of effect will the decision to remove player names from Maryland nfl shop discount codes football jerseys have on recruiting?

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 12:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: [Film 2] La princesse de Brumaire (avec la participation exceptionelle de kit !) [Action/Romantique]

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Studio de cinéma [RP-Dofus-Brumaire] Index du Forum -> Le Studio -> Niouzes, films en préparation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange