Studio de cinéma [RP-Dofus-Brumaire] Index du Forum
Studio de cinéma [RP-Dofus-Brumaire] Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

I cannot

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Studio de cinéma [RP-Dofus-Brumaire] Index du Forum -> Le Studio -> Niouzes, films en préparation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Iduany
Groupie

MessagePosté le: Mar 16 Nov - 10:47 (2010)    Sujet du message: I cannot Répondre en citant

I cannot exactly draw a (Aion Gold) fine line between these two mentalities. And perhaps there is no appropriate description either.  I just feel I grow.  Dance like nobody? watching and work in the same way you study.  Try to be focused down the line and with a challenging goal like you study. The spend time thinking it? Instant WOW Gold, but try to discover its challenging side. By paying attention to (Buy WOW Gold) details, you will foster the merit and habit of being rigorous.  And in return, you will get paid off, with fewer and fewer mistakes let go of.  Being detail-oriented and this gives you more (Aion Leveling) leverage on seeing the big picture. 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 16 Nov - 10:47 (2010)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Studio de cinéma [RP-Dofus-Brumaire] Index du Forum -> Le Studio -> Niouzes, films en préparation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange